ITS MY BIRTHDAY! I thought since today is basically international Francesca day, I’d do this tag to let you guys get to know me a little more- thanks to Ashleigh for tagging me!
1.What’s your name?
- Any nicknames or aliases?
- Your gender?
- Your star sign?
- How old are you?
- Your relationship status?
- Any children?
None, I like the sound of silence for now thanks.
- Any pets?
I have a cat, but I often visit my Grandma to see her and the dog that she got when I was living with her.
9. Any tattoo’s or piercings?
I have 2 tattoos, my lobes pierced twice, A scaffold bar, a nose piercing and my belly button.
- What do you like about yourself?
I like my brain, my creativity, and my sense of altruism.
- What do you dislike about yourself?
I have this awful naivety in that I often forget that not everybody is kind or honest. I also dislike my anxiety and that it can sometimes make me irritable.
- Righty or lefty?
- The last thing you drank?
- The last thing you ate?
Salmon and Broccoli
- Your last phone call?
- Your last text message?
“Much Excite” to Austin, re. food he was bringing home from base, lol!
- Your last email?
I sent a few links to IGN to Austin’s Papa last night because he couldn’t get past a level on Lara Croft! Lol!!
- The last song you listened to?
“Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!” – Frank Sinatra
- The last book you read?
A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin.
- The last time you cried?
Last month after an argument
- The last blog you read?
- The last person you spoke to?
- The last place you visited?
My Grandma’s lastnight
- Your last holiday abroad?
France, two years ago! Way too long ago!!
Have you ever?
- Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah, more times than I care to count
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
No. Cheaters are trash.
- Have you ever lost anyone special to you?
- Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
A handful of times at uni, yes.
- Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
- Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yeah. I believe in soulmates, I think a lot of people come into your life to change it for good or bad, they’re still lessons.
- Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your true friends were?
Several times, most recently marrying young showed me a lot of people only cared about me because I was single and there.
- Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
- Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
When haven’t I? The small town mentality where I live is WILD.
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- Have you ever kissed a stranger?
- Have you ever had your heart broken?
At the time I probably thought I had, but I hadn’t
- Have you ever had sex on the first date?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I can appreciate beauty in the whole gender spectrum, but I wouldn’t necessarily say I’ve been “attracted” to a woman, no.
- Have you ever done something you regret?
At the time, yes, but I try to look back on everything as a learning experience.
- Have you ever had a threesome?
- Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
All the time!
- Have you ever misjudged someone?
Not really, actually. I’m a very good judge of character, and the times I’ve told myself off for being too judgemental in advance I’ve always been proven right a few months down the line.
Your Beliefs and Opinions
- Do you believe in God?
Yes and no. I believe there’s something, but I think there’s too much suffering in the world for it to be an all-benevolent “God”.
- Do you believe in yourself?
Yes, I’m working through my anxiety and self doubt.
- Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Of course!! Only big Scrooges don’t! 😉
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, the universe is so vast there must be other intelligent life out there somewhere
- Do you believe in miracles?
- Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes and no
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do since I met my husband
- Can money make you happy?
I love that saying “I’d rather be crying in a Mercedes than on the bus”. I definitely think money can help, but nothing can ever come close to happiness caused by love and human kindness.
- Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
- Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice. I don’t care what religion you are you should never enforce it on another human being when there is no scientific evidence to prove that “life” begins at contraception. Not only that, but I don’t think the term pro-life is correct, as it’s often more like pro-birth. It means that unwanted children are brought into the world and often find themselves being bounced around adoption centres/and or bad foster homes for their whole lives. My mum works in a care home for teenagers which is full of such children, many victims of abuse by their foster parents. Unless you are ready to adopt an unwanted child I don’t believe you can call yourself “pro-life”. Sorry.
- Do you have strong political beliefs?
I do indeed, I love politics.
- Do you have strong religious beliefs?
- What do you think the most important thing you can give a child?
Unconditional love and a stable home-life.
- Are you eating anything right now?
Nope, I’m waiting for Austin
- Are you drinking anything right now?
- What are you listening to right now?
I’m watching KUWTK on Hayu
- What are you thinking about right now?
This blog post and the Charley’s Austin is bringing home!!
- What are you waiting for right now?
Again, the Charley’s Austin is bringing home!!
- What are you most excited about right now?
Definitely Christmas, I always get so excited to give people the gifts I got them!
- What’s your pet hate?
Closed mindedness, and people who have no manners or social awareness. It makes me cringe and I just don’t get how you can’t tell when you’re being rude making other people uncomfortable. (obviously special needs and mental health is an exception)
- What’s your favourite thing right now?
Reading blogs in the bath has become an odd little routine for me, I love having that “me” time.
- If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Probably in the bath with my some secret Santa gifts that arrived this morning!
- Your first best friend?
A little girl called Melissa, I believe.
- Your first kiss?
Year 9, it was sloppy and gross and I avoided him for 2 weeks after until he dumped me. LOL.
- Your first celebrity crush?
Enrique Iglesias. (sorry mum.)
- Your first holiday?
Disneyland Florida? Possibly?
- Your first pet?
Matty, a Polish Lowland Sheepdog.
- Your first regret?
Probably one of the many morons I dated when I was younger…
- Your first job?
I worked for a while as a stable hand when I was about 13.
- Your first childhood memory?
Being pulled through the mud by Matty as a toddler because he was barking at something.
- Love or money?
- Twitter or Facebook?
- Hook up or relationship?
- Dogs or cats?
- Coffee or tea?
- Beer or wine?
At a push, wine? Provided it wasn’t too dry. Or Mexican beer like Desperdos.
- Sweet or savoury?
Depends on my mood really.
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Vampires or werewolves?
- Seaside or countryside?
- Summer or winter?
Both for different reasons. I hate being too hot but Summer always seems more exciting with more going on. If I had to pick, winter, because its so beautiful and full of love, especially around Christmas time.
- Books or movies?
Movies, but only since I graduated, I haven’t really been able to focus on reading like I used to for awhile because I’ve grown so accustomed to being forced to read stuff I didn’t want to.
- Horror or comedy?
Comedy, I find Horror films boring and cringe for the most part.
A Few Questions to Finish
- Do you wish you could change your past?
I wish I’d done certain things a bit differently just to make my life easier, but everything happens for a reason.
- What’s your dream job?
CEO of a Makeup Brand. (Dream big or go home I guess?) But for now I’d love a little something in digital marketing.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Nutella from the Jar, using the bath to hide from my husband and his guitar when I miss silence… I have several!
- What are you afraid of?
Failure, not achieving anything in my lifetime, dying alone.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you had any super power, what would it be?
- If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
I often wonder if I’d done university differently, If I’d taken a more specific subject, or moved to the USA with Austin for a few years before he extended his tour in the UK… but I try not to dwell because I hope I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
- Would you want immortality?
Only if it included my loved ones, so most probably not.
- If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would it be?
- Would you say you are happy?
- What one piece of advice would you give yourself at age eighteen?
Boys are trash, focus on you and your education and stop binge eating.
- Where would you like to be in five years?
I’d like to be working from home, for myself, and possibly with our first child on the way.